Effective June 1, 2022 there will be a 15% surcharge added to all invoices.
Orders received by 10:00am EST will be processed that day if all information needed is received.
Letterpress Printing Plates
Common Uses of Various Metal Gauges:
- 16 gauge (.064″) unmounted for hot stamping, debossing, printing, rubber stamp masters, pantograph masters, and letterpress printing
- Eighty thousandths (.080″) unmounted for hot stamping, rubber stamp masters
- 11 pt. (.153″) unmounted for foil stamping, debossing, embossing, and rubber stamp masters
- 1/4 Inch (.250″) unmounted for foil stamping, embossing, debossing, and rubber stamp masters
- 3/8 inch (.375″) unmounted for leather debossing
- ¼ inch (.250″) magnesium mounted, type high (.918″) for foil stamping, debossing, or embossing with heat
- 16 gauge (.064″) or 11 pt. (.153″) mounted on wood, type-high (.918″) for debossing, letterpress printing, crash imprinting, or embossing