Orders received by 10:00am EST will be processed that day if all information needed is received.
Letterpress Printing Plates
Creating high-quality dies for letterpress printing plates has been one of the cornerstones of our business since OWOSSO opened for business in 1949.
Since that time we have continued to refine our craftsmanship and we take pride in offering our customers the latest die making technologies and superior customer service. Our dies are used by customers throughout the world to create a full array of printed materials.
Mounted Letterpress Printing Plates ship the next day if the order is received by our 10am EST cut-off time.
Common Uses of Various Metal Gauges:
- 16 gauge (.064″) unmounted for hot stamping, debossing, printing, rubber stamp masters, pantograph masters, and letterpress printing
- Eighty thousandths (.080″) unmounted for hot stamping, rubber stamp masters
- 11 pt. (.153″) unmounted for foil stamping, debossing, embossing, and rubber stamp masters
- 1/4 Inch (.250″) unmounted for foil stamping, embsossing, debossing, and rubber stamp masters
- 3/8 inch (.375″) unmounted used for leather debossing
- ¼ inch (.250″) magnesium mounted, type high (.918″) for foil stamping, debossing, or embosing with heat
- 16 gauge (.064″) or 11 pt. (.153″) mounted on wood, type-high (.918″) for debossing, letterpress printing, crash imprinting, or embossing