Orders received by 10:00am EST will be processed that day if all information needed is received.
OWOSSO Release Coating
Have you got a sticky problem?
OWOSSO Release Coating (ORC) can help you reduce vinyl waste due to sticking and scorching in the thermal kiss-cutting process, sticking on certain foil stamping jobs, rubber stamp masters and leather debossing dies. The process requires one additional production day – let us know if you want to try it on your next order!
- ORC on a die helps to “soften” the release of the foil which is helpful in larger coverage areas
- ORC will reduce “snapping” of the foil in higher heat range foils and release easier from the sheet
- ORC on a die helps keep the die face cleaner and is less susceptible to picking of the foil
- ORC helps prevent corrosion on the die surface
- ORC prevents material from sticking to the die when debossing
- ORC helps prevent ink and vinyl buildup on thermal dies