OWOSSO will be closed July 4, 2022 in observance of Independence Day ... Effective June 1, 2022 there will be a 15% surcharge added to all invoices.
Orders received by 10:00am EST will be processed that day if all information needed is received.
Since 1949, OWOSSO has been producing high quality dies for special decorative effects like foil stamping with same-day service on nearly 100 percent of orders.
Foil stamping is a cost-effective, eye-catching form of heat transfer printing. Using a heated metal die, color pigments are stamped onto paper and other substrates.
Common Uses of Various Metal Gauges:
- 16 gauge (.064″) unmounted for halftones, hot stamping, debossing, printing, rubber stamp masters, pantograph masters, and letterpress printing
- Eighty thousandths (.080″) unmounted for hot stamping, rubber stamp masters
- 11 pt. (.153″) unmounted for halftones, foil stamping, debossing, embossing, and rubber stamp masters
- 1/4 Inch (.250″) unmounted for foil stamping, embossing, debossing, halftones, and rubber stamp masters
- 3/8 inch (.375″) unmounted used for leather debossing
- 11 pt. (.153″) or ¼ inch (.250″) magnesium mounted, type high (.918″) for foil stamping, debossing, or embosing with heat
- 16 gauge (.064″) or 11 pt. (.153″) mounted on wood, type-high (.918″) for debossing, letterpress printing, crash imprinting, or embossing